Contact Info

Have Wedding, Engagement, Family, Holiday, Sports, or any other kind of Photography that needs to be taken? Contact me for an affordable Quote thats hard to beat! You can reach me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001383557885, Email me at Sthomasinc@yahoo.com, or even Call me at 559-367-4937

Monday, July 30, 2012

Pricing and Packages

Hi Everyone,

Several People have been contacting me about my Package Pricing, Types of Photography, etc.

I have several Types of Photography that I have sessions for:

  • Engagements
  • Weddings
  • Individuals
  • Families
  • Parties
  • And Lots, Lots, More..........
My Pricing is Determined by 2 Factors but for each Category:

  1. Packages with Prints
  2. Packages without Prints
My Pricing Can also change for different reasons:

  • Travel Distance
  • Changes in Clients Wants/Needs 
    • I start out with a Package structure, and if the Client wants to change it, the prices will change depending on what is wanted. I may have to charge more or less, but may depend on the Situation. 
  • If Wanting Prints, Price may change due to my Vendor pricing. 

For More Details, Please Contact me via my Facebook page at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment